26 de marzo de 2011

Feeling Good by Nina Simeone

With the idea that poetry is everywhere, here I share some verses by one of the most beautiful voices.

FEELING GOOD

Birds flyin' high you know how I feel

Sun in the sky you know how I feel

Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me

yeah, its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me

AND I'M FEELING GOOD


Fish in the sea, you know how I feel

River runnin' free you know how I feel

Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me

And I'm feelin good


Dragonfly out in the sun you know what i mean dont you know

Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean

Sleep in peace when day is done that's what I mean

And this old world is a new world and a bold world for me


Stars when you shine you know how I feel

Scent of the pine you know how I feel

Yeah, Freedom is mine, and I know how I feel

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life for me.

No hay comentarios.:

Perla marina

Esta canción la escuché por primera vez un otoño de 2018. La soprano que la interpretó unificó con sentimiento estos versos de Sindo Garay y...